Remmers Waterproofing Filler – Highly sulphate resistant mortar
Remmers Waterproofing Filler – Highly sulphate resistant mortar. Remmers Waterproofing Filler is a high quality, mineral, factory mixed, dry mortar based on the latest technology.
- Very easy to apply, also on substrates with different absorption behaviour (sand-lime brick, brick, concrete)
- Very smooth and stable even in thicker layers For levelling waterproofing and repairs (e.g. joints, holes, broken out areas) in one working operation!
- For layers up to 30 mm; in indentations up to 50 mm
- Sets crack-free
- Adheres extremely well to the substrate
- Render can be applied after 2-3 hours
- Water impermeable
- Resistant to water and frost.
- Highly sulphate resistant (HS) and low active alkali content (LA
- For water tight repairs of broken out areas, indentations, missing areas, holes and pipes on mineral substrates
- Under Remmers grout systems when waterproofing new buildings and refurbishing old buildings
- For levelling deeper lying joints and rough surfaces in masonry work
- For the production of sealing coves in floor/wall transition areas under Remmers bitumen and grout systems
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Remmers range here.