UltraCem is a fibre modified hydraulic binder which, when mixed with graded aggregates and water, can produce a rapid drying high strength screed ready to receive floor finishes such as ceramic/natural stone tiles, wood, lino, carpet etc. between 24hrs and 4 days. UltraCem can be used to form screeds that are bonded, unbonded or floating and suitable for use with underfloor heating.
• Can accept light foot traffic after 12 hours and receive floor coverings after 24 hours.
• For highly trafficked areas such as hospitals, shopping centres, warehouses and airports etc.
• Rapid reinstatement where early trafficking or overlay is required.
• Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
• Suitable for internal and external use.
• Compatible with thin cementitious systems such as UltraFloor levellers and thin resin coatings.
• Patching and repairing
• Suitable for use where BRE screed test category A or B is required.
Consumption varies depending on thickness of the screed and the dosage of UltraCem. For doses of 250 kg of UltraCem per m³ of aggregate consumption is 2.0 – 2.5 kg/m²/mm of thickness. Consumption rate is dependent on ratio, aggregate type/size and grading used.