Isocrete Polymer 70 – Bonding agent and screed additive
Isocrete Polymer 70 – Bonding agent and screed additive. Isocrete Polymer 70 is an aqueous dispersion of a vinyl acetate/ethylene/vinyl chloride terpolymer. It is a bonding agent and screed additive. Isocrete Polymer 70 is solvent-free and practically odourless. Follow the appropriate Occupational Health and Safety guidelines applicable to the location where the application is undertaken. It is white emulsion, clear on drying.
- Provides a higher degree of bond for screeds laid on prepared concrete
- Greater resistance to attack by moisture after hardening [when compared with standard PVA]
- Increased mechanical strength
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Reduced cracking
Can be used diluted for priming, mixed with cement for bonding sand and cement screeds, K-Screed, Fast K Screedfast etc. or as an additive in screed mixes such as Isogran.
- For Priming: 1 part Polymer 70 to 3 parts water
- For Grouting: Mix diluted Polymer 70 (1:3) with cement to a creamy consistency. (approx 1 part diluted polymer to 3 parts cement by volume.)
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view more of our Flowcrete/Isocrete range.
Want to see how Isocrete Polymer 70 and other Flowcrete/Isocrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Flowcrete/Isocrete Projects.