Mapei Planipatch Xtra Repair can be used for the local repairing and skim coating, even down to a “feather-edge”, of interior floors, walls, steps and corners where quick hardening and drying, together with a particular smooth final surface, are required.
Suitable for surfaces in residential, commercial and industrial areas.
Mapei Planipatch Xtra Repair is Suitable for:
▪ skim coating unfinished, rough-textured substrates, even down to a “feather-edge”;
▪ filling voids, holes and cracks in the substrates (provided they are stable);
▪ fast edging or local repairing before final smoothing with suitable self-levelling compounds;
▪ patching and local repairing of stairs, landings and edges of columns.
▪ concrete floor slabs, cement-based screeds, and screeds made using Mapecem, Mapecem Pronto, Topcem
or Topcem Pronto;
▪ anhydrite and magnesium-based screeds;
▪ heated floors;
▪ ceramic and terrazzo tiles;
▪ stone floors;
▪ concrete walls and cement renders;
▪ old substrates with strongly bonded residues of waterproof adhesives or smoothing compounds.
When mixed with Latex Plus, Mapei Planipatch Xtra Repair can be used for feathering or patching properly prepared metal and wood surfaces, old substrates with residues of paints, resin and bitumen-based adhesives, fully adhered resilient and wood flooring.
Fine-grained, ultra-fast drying thixotropic cementitious patching compound for local repairing
Planipatch Xtra + Latex Plus can also be used as a primer and bonding agent before the application of levelling compounds onto impervious substrates