Ardex AF200 Plus – Uncoupling Matting Adhesive
Ardex AF200 Plus – Uncoupling Matting Adhesive. Ardex AF 200 Plus is a ready mixed adhesive ideal for installing fleece-backed uncoupling mats prior to tiling. It has excellent grab and an exceptionally long tack time, with very good early and long term adhesive bond strength, allowing matting systems to be installed in as little as 5 minutes or up to an hour after application. Once the matting has been installed, tiling can commence immediately. Ardex AF 200 Plus meets the requirement guidelines for the EMICODE licence ‘EC1 PLUS’, achieving the lowest possible emission limits.
- Significantly reduces the time required to install uncoupling mats prior to tiling
- Suitable for adhering fleece-backed uncoupling matting to floors
- High grab formulation reduces curling of the mat for easy installation
- Ready to receive matting in as little as 5 minutes
- Exceptionally long tack time allows matting to be fixed up to an hour after application
- Once matting is installed, tiles can be fixed immediately
- Priming rarely required
- Ready mixed & resealable
- Up to 45m2 coverage from a single tub
- Solvent free, low odour & very low emissions
Ardex AF200 Plus Uses
Ardex AF200 PLUS is used to fix fleecebacked uncoupling matting to timber, concrete and cement/sand screed subfloors prior to tiling, and is suitable for use over normal underfloor heating systems.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex AF200 has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.