Ardex DPM 1C – Rapid curing damp proof membrane
Ardex DPM 1C – Rapid curing damp proof membrane. One coat rapid drying, two component epoxy resin ideal for fast track installations. After hardening, Ardex DPM 1CR produces a membrane which can accommodate hygrometer readings up to 98% with high inherent bond strength. Ardex DPM 1CR has excellent resistance to water, grease, oil, aqueous salt solution and dilute mineral and organic acids.
- Rapid drying, can receive Ardex Levelling and Smoothing Compounds in as little as 4 hours
- Protects the final floorcovering from residual construction moisture and rising damp
- Can be applied where a structural damp proof membrane is not present or is ineffective
- Suitable for use on surfaces with the highest measurable levels of moisture content (up to 98% RH)
- Suitable for use on Anhydrite/Calcium Sulphate Screeds
- Adheres to saturated concrete even at lower temperatures
- Suitable for use on cement/sand screeds containing water based underfloor heating systems
- Apply Arditex NA and Arditex RS Plus direct without priming
Ardex DPM 1CR has been specifically developed to provide either a damp proof membrane, or to suppress residual moisture in concrete slabs and cement/ sand screeds which are well compacted and sound, where readings of up to 98% RH are measured. Ardex DPM 1CR can be used as a damp proof membrane that deals with damp concrete where a structural damp proof membrane is not present or is ineffective, with the risk of ground bearing moisture. A thinner application may be used to suppress residual moisture in concrete slabs and cement/sand screeds which are well compacted and sound, where readings of up to 92% RH are measured. See table opposite for details. Ardex DPM1CR is suitable for use on Calcium Sulphate screeds up to 90% RH, subject to the criteria below.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex DPM 1C Rapid has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.