Mapei Topcem – Special hydraulic binder for fast drying & controlled shrinkage
Mapei Topcem – Special hydraulic binder for fast drying & controlled shrinkage, when mixed with graded aggregates (0-8mm) and water, can produce mortars that can harden in approximately 24 hours, and dry in approximately 4 days. Formation of screeds on which ceramic tiles can be laid after 24 hours and natural stone after 2 days. Patching and repairing floor screeds where rapid restoration is required.
Mapei Topcem – Uses
Formation of bonded, unbonded and floating screeds on both existing and new concrete prior to the installation of wood, PVC, linoleum, ceramic tiles, natural stone, carpet or any other flooring where rapid drying is required for short installation times.
- Do not mix Top cem with other cement, lime, gypsum or Mapecem etc.
- Do not leave Top cem dry-mixed with aggregates, immediately add the correct quantity of water to the mix.
- Do not mix Top cem just with fine sand, use aggregates graded to BS EN 13139 0/8.
- Do not mix Top cem with an excessive quantity of water.
- Do not add water and remix Top cem after it has started to set.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Top cem and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.