Resbuild SBR – Co-polymer emulsion
Resbuild SBR – Co-polymer emulsion which imparts beneficial property improvements to cementitious mixes. After appropriate dilution with water, the resultant liquid may be used to gauge the cementitious mix to the desired consistency. A reduced water to cement ratio leads to superior mechanical properties and resistance to moisture ingress.
- Plasticising action
- Waterproofing action
- Improves adhesion
- Reduces permeability
- Increases mechanical strength
- Up-grades chemical resistance
- Versatile and easy to use
- Cost effective
- Improves freeze-thaw resistance
- Compatible with many types of cement
- Flooring: screeds and patch repairs in dairies, abattoirs, breweries, factories, etc.
- Bonding additive: renders, slip bricks, tiles, coping stones, etc.
- Concrete repair: making good structural concrete, increase in effective concrete cover.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.