Resbuild WB Primer
Resbuild WB Primer is a two pack, water dispersible Epoxy based primer/sealer/clear coating, especially formulated to meet the technological and ecological requirements of modern building and industrial practice.
Resbuild WB Primer is non-flammable and solvent free, is low odour, and may be applied to dry or damp surfaces. WB Primer has excellent adhesion to most building materials, is non-toxic once cured, and consequently is a highly versatile material lending itself to application in many different types of location and circumstances.
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp surfaces
- Low odour
- Easily applied
- Taint free
- Very good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Economical and versatile
- As a clear sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- As a primer for other Resbuild Coatings e.g. Resbuild SF Coating, Resbuild Deckcoat, Resbuild ET Coating.
- As a damp surface primer or sealer for concrete.
- Suitable for use in food factories, abattoirs, dairies, laboratories, subways, chemical bunds etc.
Application – Apply by brush, roller or airless spray at a nominal rate of 5 m² per Kg.
As a sealer or clear coating, a second coat should be applied after a minimum of 16 hours, and before a
maximum of 48 hours.
As a primer, overcoating may be commenced as soon as the initial milky appearance has cleared, typically after 2-4 hours. Ensure good ventilation during application.
All information on surface preparation, mixing and curing can be found on the technical datasheet.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.