Ardex Flex FL – Flexible tile grout
Ardex Flex FL – Flexible tile grout with built-in admix and a rapid setting cement based grouting compound. With excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix.
- Available in 35 colours*
- Rapid hardening – receives foot traffic in 90 minutes
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- For tile joints 3mm – 15mm wide
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- Ideal for commercial and domestic environments such as swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- Suitable for floor tiling, and wide joints in walls
- For internal and external applications, including heated subfloors
Using Ardex Flex FL – Flexible tile grout:
The BS EN classification for Ardex FL is CG2 WA, an “improved cementitious grout with additional characteristics of reduced water absorption and high abrasion resistance”. Ardex Flex FL is suitable for grouting joints from 3mm to 15mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic, non-moisture sensitive natural stone and quarry tiles, as well as extruded tiles and glass blockwork. The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools with non-aggressive water conditions. Ardex Flex FL can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints. The freshly applied grout mortar can receive foot traffic after 90 minutes at 20ºC.
Where chemical spillages or corrosive liquids are likely to be in contact with the tile joints, use either Ardex WA Epoxide Adhesive and Grout or Ardex EG 8 Plus Epoxide Adhesive and Grout.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex FL and other Ardex products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.