Mapei Ultraplan Maxi – Self Levelling Compound 3 – 40 mm
Mapei Ultraplan Maxi – Self Levelling Compound 3 – 40 mm, is a grey powder consisting of special cements with rapid setting and hydration together with selected graded silica sand, resins and special admixtures, prepared according to a formula developed in the Mapei Research Laboratories. Mixed with water Ultraplan Maxi becomes a highly fluid and easily workable mortar, with perfect self – levelling capacity, and high adhesion to the substrate and ultra – rapid drying. Ultraplan Maxi can be applied with an automatic pressure pump at distances over 100 m.
Mapei Ultraplan Maxi Uses
Ultraplan Maxi is used in interiors for levelling and smoothing differences in thicknesses from 3 to 40 mm on new or existing substrates, preparing them to receive all kinds of flooring where high resistance to loads and traffic is required. Ultraplan Maxi is especially suitable for areas subject to wheeled chairs and for use with underfloor heating systems.
• Do not add more water to a mix which has already begun to set.
• Do not add lime, cement or gypsum to the mix.
• Do not use Ultraplan Maxi 3 2 3 0 for exterior levelling.
• Do not use Ultraplan Maxi 3 2 3 0 on substrates subject to continuous rising damp.
• Do not use as a floating screed. Ultraplan Maxi 3 2 3 0 must always be anchored to a solid substrate.
• Do not use Ultraplan Maxi 3 2 3 0 on metal surfaces.
• Do not apply Ultraplan Maxi 3 2
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Ultraplan Maxi and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.