Resbuild Fastpatch – Epoxy resin mortar
Resbuild Fastpatch – Epoxy resin mortar, designed as a two component mortar, for rapid and permanent repairs to concrete and masonry surfaces. Resbuild Fastpatch is a blend of Epoxy resin, Polyamine curing agent, graded aggregate and colour pigments. The mixed material is applied to a suitably prepared surface, and quickly cures to form a durable, abrasion and chemical resistant repair.
- Pre-packed units – ready to use
- Fast curing characteristics
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, and industrial chemicals
- Negligible shrinkage
- High bond strength – no primer required
- Cures under damp, cool conditions
Repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints; floor repairs.
Application – Apply the Resbuild Fastpatch by tamping and trowelling to ensure good compaction and a tight finish. The material should not be feather edged. Maximum thickness in horizontal applications is 50mm. For vertical applications the material may be built up in layers not exceeding 6mm.
(See also Resbuild HB Mortar data sheet)
All information on surface preparation, priming, mixing and curing can be found on the technical datasheet.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.