Resbuild Floor seal Epoxy Sealer
Resbuild Floorseal Epoxy Sealer. Resbuild Floorseal is a two pack, solvented Epoxy resin, which penetrates into the pore structure of concrete or masonry to leave a sealed, surface-hardened, dust proof finish with greatly increased chemical resistance.
The material is easy to mix and apply, and is supplied in a convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio.
Resbuild Floorseal cures in a two stage operation:
- Physical drying i.e. evaporation of the solvent, followed by;
- A chemical reaction between the active ingredients of the Base and Curing Agent components
- Penetrates deeply (typically 6-9mm)
- Dust-proofs and surface hardens floors
- Seals against ingress of water, chemicals, etc
- Enhances abrasion resistance
- 1:1 Volume mix
- Long pot life
- Fast Drying
- Taint free after application
- Provides easy to clean surfaces
- Suitable for external application
Resbuild Floorseal – Epoxy Sealer Uses
As a sealer and surface hardener for cementitious systems in factories, garages, engineering workshops, abattoirs, dairies, etc., and on external slabs subjected to weathering and heavy traffic.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.