Ardex MG – Stone Tile Grout
Ardex MG – Stone Tile Grout. Suitable for grouting moisture sensitive natural stone or marble wall or floor tile joints up to 8mm wide. The BS EN 13888 classification for Ardex MG is CG2WA, an “improved cementitious grout with additional characteristics of reduced water absorption and high abrasion resistance”. The Ardex MG powder, when mixed with water, produces a soft, creamy, easily worked mortar with good filling properties, enabling deep joints to be filled in one operation. The surface of the hardened grout has a textured finish and is not impervious.
- Ardex Rapidry formula Technology binds the mix water within the grout, virtually eliminating the risk of water staining around the tile edges
- Walkable after 1½ hours
- For tile joints up to 8mm wide
- Easy to apply and clean off
- For use on floors and walls
- For internal applications including heated sub-floors
- Available in White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Limestone and Sandstone
Suitable for use with wall and floor tiling in dry and intermittently wet internal locations.
Using a rubber squeegee or rubber backed trowel, work the mixed grout thoroughly into the joints ensuring they are completely filled. Excess grout should be removed as work proceeds, any residues left on the tile face can be removed by wiping off with a damp sponge between 15 and 30 minutes after application. The use of a fine mist from a suitable spray bottle will help in emulsifying the grout residues on the tile surface. Apply at temperatures above 5oC.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex MG has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.