Resbuild DPM Fast Cure – Rapid curing moisture suppressant
Resbuild DPM Fast Cure – Rapid curing moisture suppressant allows the early installation of moisture sensitive flooring in fast track building programmes. One or two coats may be applied depending on the degree of dampness present in the sub-floor. Resbuild DPM Fast Cure is a two component Epoxy- Polyaminoamide based material. The product is available in grey, red, and clear colours to allow control of uniform coverage. DPM Fast Cure is also suitable for priming damp, minimally prepared substrates, and as a high build coating in its own right.
- Provides surface damp-proof membrane
- Allows rapid laying of floor toppings to power floated concrete
- Solvent free, low odour
- Coloured to monitor progress
- Low viscosity, easily applied
- Excellent adhesion to very damp surfaces
- Surface tolerant
- Excellent resistance to water, grease and oil
- Rapid Cure
Uses of DPM Fast Cure
- As a surface damp-proof membrane.
- As a moisture suppressant on concrete and sand/cement screeds.
- As a damp tolerant primer for concrete and resin screeds.
- As a fast curing protective coating for concrete or steelwork
Mixing -Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and thoroughly mix, preferably by mechanical means until a uniform colour and consistency is achieved.
1. As a damp proof membrane.
a) Two coat application (R.H>92%).
Apply a first coat of Resbuild DPM Fast Cure red, by brush, roller or airless spray to the prepared substrate at a nominal rate of 3 m²/kg Within 24 hours apply a coat of grey material at a nominal rate of 4 m²/kg
b) Single coat application (R.H<92%).
Apply a coat of Resbuild DPM (grey, red, or clear) at a nominal rate of 3 m²/kg
2. As a primer/coating
As a coating, apply 1 or 2 coats of Resbuild DPM Fast Cure @ 0.3kg/m²/coat. Allow 4 hours @ 20°c prior to applying the second coat. Apply by brush, roller or airless spray. For improved weathering characteristics apply a coat of Resbuild Colourcoat PU Polyurethane top coat.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view our full Resin Building Products range.#
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.