Ardex X 32 White Natural Stone Adhesive is classified as C2 FTE S1 “Improved deformable fast setting cementitious adhesive with reduced slip and extended open time” in accordance with BS EN
12004. Ardex X 32 White Natural Stone Adhesive is a special rapid hardening and drying, white cement-based adhesive for fixing natural stone floor and wall tiles including moisture sensitive
natural stone tiles and uncalibrated natural stone floor tiles. It may also be used for concrete slabs and ceramic tiles including porcelain tiles in internal and external situations.
Tiles fixed with ARDEX X32 Natural Stone Adhesive can be grouted and subjected to foot traffic 3 hours after fixing at normal temperatures (20o C), even at maximum thickness.
• Ideal for uncalibrated or moisture sensitive natural stone tiles – reduced risk of water staining
• Can be walked on and grouted 3 hours after fixing
• Multi-purpose – can be used with adhesive bed thicknesses from 3mm up to 30mm
• Suitable for use on heated sub-floors
• Can be used for pre-smoothing floors and walls prior to tiling
• For internal and external locations
• For use on walls and floors
Suitable for External Use or Wet Areas
Yes, including swimming pools
Suitable for Use with Under Tile Heating
Approximately 1.2 kg of ARDEX X32 Natural
Stone Adhesive powder per square metre per mm
A 20kg bag of ARDEX X32 Natural Stone
Adhesive will cover approximately 5.5m2 with a
solid 3mm adhesive bed.