Uzin KE 2000 S – Pressure-sensitive dispersion adhesive
Uzin KE 2000 S – Pressure-sensitive dispersion adhesive with short open time and long installation time for PVC/CV, LVT and rubber flooring in commercial projects. Can be used as a pressure sensitive, wet set adhesive and double-drop bonding application. For use on floors and walls. For interior applications.
Main application area for Uzin KE 2000 S – Pressure-sensitive dispersion adhesive are:
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC/CV floor coverings in sheets and tiles.
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Rubber flooring in sheets, e.g. noraplan® up to 4 mm, including floor coverings with acoustics or foam underlay
Preparation of the substrate:
The substrate must be sound, level, dry, free of cracks, clean and free of materials that could impair adhesion. Test the substrate in accordance with applicable standards and bulletins and report any deficiencies. Thoroughly vacuum off, prime and smooth surface. Depending on the substrate, floor covering and strain suitable primers and levelling compounds can be taken from the Uzinproduct overview. Always allow primer and levelling compound to dry well all the way through. Thoroughly grind out and clean or degrease dense, non-absorbent substrates (e.g. when installing PVC floor covering on Uzin KR 410). Observe the product data sheets of the other Uzin products as well as the floor coverings used.
Application of Uzin KE 2000 S:
- Apply adhesive uniformly with suitable notched trowel (see “Consumption data”) onto the substrate and allow to dry partially according to the intended bonding method, the application amount, the indoor climate, the absorbency of the substrate and the type of floor covering.
- Do not apply more adhesive than can be laid with good transfer to the back of the covering within the working time. Use only the wet /semi-wet method with standard installations on levelled substrates.
- Install the floor covering with short open time; the adhesive groove should be pressed out. Rub in or roll out or apply weight against extreme flooring deformation or mill first. Ensure that air is not trapped under the covering. Allow the area to rest for 20 minutes and then roll out again or rub in at edge and seam area.
- Remove adhesive residues while fresh with warm water.
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.